ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The International Transgender Certification Association is proud to announce our Transgender Care Therapist Scholarship Program. As one of the leading Training Programs in certifying Therapists to work with this Community, we feel that it is our duty to foster the future experts in this field. With the need for knowledgeable professionals to work with the Transgender Population and the discrimination and negligence of their care being routinely faced by these individuals. We are encouraged to provide the guidance and training to a prospective student with our Scholarship Program; Allowing the opportunity to a prospective student and provide the necessary financial assistance in enrolling into our Program to gain the expertise needed for their growth and education.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF CHOSEN
Our Scholarship Program will cover up to HALF of Tuition costs and offer a payment plan on the remaining balance through a Payment Program.
If chosen for the ITCA Scholarship Program, participants are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Entrance Interview with one of our ITCA Board Members
- Completion of the 52 hour course
- Completion of 4 hours of Case Consultation with I.T.C.A. trainers
- 20 hours of community service at an Organization supporting the LGBTQ+ Community
To be considered for the ITCA Scholarship Program applicants must:
- Have a degree or be actively pursuing a graduate degree
- Maintain attendance in class and be an active participant during the course training
- Must identify as part of the LGBTQ (lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender/queer) community or be recognized as an ally to this community
- Should have a financial need
HOW TO APPLY
Prospective applicants must register via the link provided below: