What if I miss a class?

All of our classes are recorded so if there is a technical problem or you need to miss all or part of a class, you may view the recording and write a summary for credit. You may not miss more than one full weekend.

Do I have to come in person?

All of the classes may be taken via live webinar, so you can fully participate from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection. You may also choose to attend some days in person and some via internet.

Is there Financial Aid or Scholarship help?

We do offer a payment plan to help you.

At this time, we are currently working on a scholarship fund; but at this time it is unavailable.

And unfortunately, we do not have any Financial Aid Programs available. 

However, this certification will allow you the opportunity to substantially increase your income and quickly recoup the investment by offering you the Certification and knowledge needed to work with the Transgender Community.

Is this Certification good in other states? Or in other parts of the world?

You will be certified by the ITCA Board of Directors, who are attesting that you are competent to practice as a Transgender Care Therapist, Professional, or Specialist.

The certification is not limited to any particular jurisdiction.

What is an Umbrella Term?

An umbrella term is a word or phrase that covers a broad interval or set of functions or items that all fall under a single common category. For example, cryptology is an umbrella term that encompasses cryptography and cryptanalysis, among other fields.

Here is an example of our Transgender Umbrella:

[gd_post_images type=’image’ ajax_load=’true’ slideshow=’true’ show_title=’true’ show_caption=’false’ animation=’slide’ controlnav=’1′ link_to=” show_logo=’false’ types=” image_size=” limit=” limit_show=” cover=” css_class=” ]

I'm a therapist who has worked with the Trans people for many years. How will this Certification benefit me?

This training will provide you with up-to-date information about hormone therapy, surgeries, and legal issues. It explores the various terms that people now use to define themselves, going far beyond transsexual and cross-dresser.

We will train you to write letters that conform to the most recent edition of the WPATH SoC and to most insurance provider requirements.

You will also be able to market yourself on our two websites and join our listserv so you can network with professionals around the world.

Do I need to be licensed to take this program?

This program is most applicable to licensed therapists who want to build their practices by working with this community and writing letters of recommendation for hormone therapy and surgery. It is also recommended for medical and other healthcare practitioners who see trans people in their clinics and offices.

If you are not a licensed professional, you may still take the program, but please keep in mind that it will not allow you to practice without a license. You will gain valuable knowledge and be able to support the trans community and possibly teach, but there will be limited opportunities to monetize this education.