The TransEvolution of the Last Decade
Training Date: October 21, 2022
Training Time: 9 am – 2 pm
Completion Credit: 5 CEU’s
In an effort to better ensure continuing competency and knowledge and thus better serve the evolving Transgender and Non-Binary Communities, ITCA presents the Trans-evolution Workshop to further educate our Transgender Care Therapists on current challenges, accomplishments and information.
After completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe new terminologies and vocabulary relating to the Gender Expansive Community and effectively identify these groups.
- Discuss and review current changes in government policies, laws and justice system as it pertains to the Gender Expansive Population.
- Cite examples of representation and role models in modern society creating an impact for the Gender Expansive Community.
- Target current challenges in healthcare, safety and the wellbeing of Gender Expansive Individuals.
- Identify areas of advocacy and how to implement immediate changes which support the Gender Expansive Community.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes